1. Fill in the syrup before starting the machine. It means that the syrup has come to the low hydraulic level in case of hearing Di-Di alarming sound for successive five times, supply light flashing, and calling once for every two seconds; to avoid influencing operation, syrup needs adding immediately.
2. The machine can’t be operated when the temperature has not come to the set value after startup and operation is applicable in case [YF] appears on the screen.
3. Please keep pressing [Continue/Stop] key for six seconds if successive sugar output is entailed. Please take away your hands upon hearing Di-Di for successive five times and the sugar will be output immediately; press the key [Continue/Stop] to stop.
4. Press [▲] key to see the counter while [Storage] key to check the current temperature.
5. Setting of flow in single group:
Example: If the quantity of syrup output of [1-1] key is to be set, please press [setting] key and [1-1] key sequentially. Press [▲] or [▼] for increase or decrease, to make the quantity of syrup output reach the expected amount. Press [storage] key finally to finish operation. The setting of each group is conducted like this.
6. Temperature rise can be finished in 5-10 minutes after switching on the power. Syrup filling machine shall be operated for twice or three times, so as to smoothly discharge the syrup which is hot heated in the output pipe (about 100CC) and ensure the accuracy.